THIS EVENT HAS PASSED – PLEASE SEE OUR CURRENT EVENTS
How digital advertising really works in 2019: measuring ROI and guarding against fraudulent clicks!
Modern marketers face a number of challenges when planning and implementing cost-effective campaigns. In this seminar we will be explaining two of the biggest challenges marketers must understand and overcome:
- The fact that up to 50% of ad clicks may not be human – meaning 50% of ad budgets may be wasted.
- The difficulties of accurately measuring ROI and customer engagement in a multi-channel world.
Our expert speakers will expose the impact of these challenges on your advertising campaigns and share practical strategies that will enable you to adapt and thrive. You will receive insights into some of the latest tools, technologies and techniques that will help you to continue to deliver effective advertising for your business or your clients.
Join us and be completely up-to-date.
Free drinks provided by WeWork and the chance to win a bottle of Prosecco!
In ‘Guarding your ad budget from bots’ you will learn:
- Just how a big a problem ad fraud has become for the advertising industry and why.
- How to measure the impact of bots on your campaigns.
- Practical steps that you can take to identify and block bots.
- How to keep ahead of ad fraud in the future.
In ‘Effective ads that provides maximum ROI’ you will learn:
- Setting realistic targets for your paid ad budgets
- Understanding your Audience
- Packing a punch with effective copy and correct use of media
- Analysing the data to shape your future campaigns.
- Avoiding Influencer Fraud (co-presented by Engage Hub)
Stewart Boutcher is Technology Director and Data Lead for Beaconsoft.
Stewart has worked in the technology sector since 1995 at a senior project manager & board level, with experience working within agencies and enterprise clients. Stewart believes in the power of well thought through innovative technology to aid the delivery of game-changing digital projects, focused on effective user engagement strategies through big data, solid machine learning & data science disciplines.
Stewart is a Member of the Chief Data Officer Hub #BrillianceInData
Jonathan Sherlock is Director of Tidal Wave Consulting.
Jonathan is an experienced Director Of Operations with a demonstrated history of working within the social media and digital marketing industry. Skilled in leadership, project management, financial planning, and daily business operations, he now owns and run a consulting agency providing solutions for success within social media, digital marketing, and LinkedIn lead generation to sales teams across the UK & Ireland.
5:30 – 6:15 Doors open & networking
6:15 – 6:20 Intro by Nigel Bridges, CEO of Beaconsoft
6:20 – 6:40 Stewart Boutcher from Beaconsoft on “Guarding your ad budget from bots”
6:40 – 7:00 Jonathan Sherlock from Tidal Wave Consulting on “Effective ads that provides maximum ROI”
7:00 – 7:15 Break, with quiz for prosecco giveaway
7:15 – 7:35 Panel Q&A on Influencer Marketing & fraud mitigation (Stewart, Jonathan + special guest)
Followed by Prosecco giveaway!
7:40 – 8:15 Networking